Page Views

8.01.2016

Starting the Journey to Happiness

I want to start this blog to track my journey of finding true happiness and lessons learned over the past few years. My goal is to help others feel support in everyday struggles and turn them into positives.

The road to happiness can be found in many forms. Some find happiness by spending time with family. Others find hobbies to be a time of peace and release of tension, much like myself. But what I have learned, especially this year, is happiness for me is self-love.

I want this blog to capture my bad days and the good. I want to share my story to help bring awareness to what much of society finds a shush-shush topic. There are a lot of people that have some of the realities in common with people close to them, but it's never talked about.

We are all human. We all make mistakes. We all have struggles. We all have goals. We all have support. We all have demons. And we all deserve happiness.

- DC


No comments:

Post a Comment